Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kelleyville

Yesterday at a Remlerville crab-claw-eating, flounder-frying gathering on the back river (see posting above), I was busy snapping shots of folks and food when Kelley asked, "Are these pictures going on the Remlerville blog?"

"Of course," I replied. How in the world could I take such fantastic photos of stone crab claws and not post them online for my three devoted readers to see?

"Well, I want to be on the blog this time," she said. "I have never been on the Remlerville blog."

It took me a few minutes to pick my jaw up off the ground. After all those holidays, sporting events, and trips together, how could I not have put a photo of Kelley on Remlerville? But once I pulled myself together, I assured Kelley that she would definitely be in the next posting (Which she is. See posting above). Kelley's report about her absence on the blogosphere kept nagging at me, though. So this morning, I checked the blarchives. As it turns out, I did post one photo of Kelley on Remlerville. Back in 2007. Clearly, she's due for some photo coverage.

I do want to point out, though, that in January 2010, when I was doing my Remler Menu project, one of my postings honored Kelley and her turkey and rice recipe in "Kelley's Turkey with Rice and Gravy." And then I wrote about her again in "Kelley Saved the Poppyseed Chicken Casserole." In neither posting, though, is there a photo of Kelley.

We'll I'm going to fix that right now with this Kelley palooza of photos from 2005-2011:

















No comments: